- Assembled in Charlotte at ReVenture Park, the city’s first eco-industrial park.
- Zero emissions.
- No special charging station needed.
- Can travel 100 miles between full charges.
No Grease, Just Lightning!
- Over 100 miles between full charges
- 300 miles per cost of 1 gallon of gas
- Carries up to 1,000 lbs of payload
- Highway speeds up to 80 MPH
- Receive tax incentives
Plug in the future!
1.5 cents per mile to operate
See the Condor in action!
Check out our video page
Reserve trucks for
your fleets now!
Contact us for more info
- Made in the USA.
- Size of half-ton pickup truck.
- Cost to operate: 1.5 cents a mile.
- Top speed: More than 80 mph.
- Acceleration: 0-60 in 6-12 seconds (programmable)
Airports, hospitals, universities, city maintenance, parks, Light sanitation, utility polling, business parks, convention centers, marinas, port authorities, resorts, apartment and condo complexes, residential communities.
The Condor may be the only light electric truck to qualify for federal, state, and local tax incentives. Find out how much you can save on the Condor!
WallStCheatSheet.com: “EV Fleet tops the range standard set by every electric vehicle other than Tesla with its Condor Electric Truck.”
If you’re not using the Condor in your fleet, your competition will. Order your Condor TODAY!