- Assembled in Charlotte at ReVenture Park, the city’s first eco-industrial park.
- Licensed manufacturing for Foreign Companies
- Zero emissions.
- No special charging station needed.
- Can travel 100 miles between full charges.
- Made in the USA.
- Reduce city travel time by up to 50% with HOV LANE ACCESS
- Size of half-ton pickup truck.
- Cost to operate: 1.5 cents a mile.
- Top speed: More than 80 mph.
- Acceleration: 0-60 in 6-12 seconds (programmable)
Airports, hospitals, universities, city maintenance, parks, Light sanitation, utility polling, business parks, convention centers, marinas, port authorities, resorts, apartment and condo complexes, residential communities.
The Condor may be the only light electric truck to qualify for federal, state, and local tax incentives. Find out how much you can save on the Condor!
WallStCheatSheet.com: “EV Fleet tops the range standard set by every electric vehicle other than Tesla with its Condor Electric Truck.”
If you’re not using the Condor in your fleet, your competition will. Order your Condor TODAY!